Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Art in the New Year!

Hello...sorry it has been SO LONG since I've visited with you!  So anyways, in the new year, I hope to...

* be better about blogging * try encaustic painting (I got a kit to get started!) * paint more * get out of the house more * connect with friends * take more walks * read more books * and laugh more.


Above are two pieces I created for Valentines Day.  The little hearts I made from polymer clay...it was the first time I have worked with it and I really enjoyed it.  I hope to work with more in the new year as well!
Pin It

The piece above is just a fun little painting / collage, created from an old school workbook.  I just love how it turned out.  I feel that I am off to a good start to the year, as I have created these three new pieces and have a few more in the works!  I would love to hear your goals and wishes for the new year, so please feel free to share.

No comments: